As started earlier, the school has an open – admission policy and has no preference or reservation for a community, caste, creed, class and religion. It is done solely on the basis of merit.
Age limit for Admission
1. At the time of admission to class – PNR, NR, Ist & 2nd, the child should have completed respectivrly 2 ½ , 3 ½ , 4 ½ & 5 ½ years on the 30th of September of the year in which the admission is sought. The age of admission to other classes shall be reckoned accordingly.
2. For class – IX, the candidates should be less than 16 ½ years of age. Relaxation in age not permitted.
In case of admission on the basis of Transfer Certificate issued from the other school, the date of birth recorded in the T. C. shall be accepted. Request for any change in date of birth at a later date is not entertained.
Admission procedure and payment of fee
1. Admission of new students for class – XI (boys and girls) is made every year on the basis of written test in the beginning of the academic session. Application forms along with prospectus (and entrance test syllabus for class XI only) can be obtained from school office, personally or by sending D. D. in favour of Arcadian Public School Bajna, Mathura A/c No. 85303070000949 Syndicate Bank Bajna, Mathura For Rs. 100 towards the cost of prospectus, which is not refundable. The application form and prospectus are available at the Arcadian Public School only from 1st February to 31st March of every year. The application form along with the passport size photograph of student duly filled in should reach the school office before 15th April.
2. The right to call an application for test/interview is reserved.
3. All newly admitted students shall be on probation for period of one year during which he/she can be asked to leave, if found unsuitable for the school. The decision of the school in this matter shall be final.
4. Before a pupil can be enrolled. The enrolment form and other necessary papers must be completed by the parents or guardian.
5. Students can be removed from the school roll by the school authorities on any one of the following grounds :-
a) Consistent academic weakness/indiscipline.
b) Over age (students who exceed the age limit for all India Senior School Certificate Examination).