Arcadian Public School is inspired with the principles of Swami Vivekananda. Under his philosophical guidance the school embarked on its mission of moulding young minds on 16th April 2001.
“Character Development with Academic Excellence” has been the governing Principle of all endeavors in the school”.
True education should produce balanced personality in which intellectual, emotional and spiritual values are harmoniously developed. Therefore, all the learning programmes in the school are structured in learners to develop the quality of;
- 1. Self confidence with faith in God.
- 2. Academic excellence.
- 3. Skills : social, communicative & analytical.
- 4. Maintenance of a well, nourished, healthy and agile physique.
- 5. Inculcating an affinity towards a disciplined and regulated ife.
- 6. Developing an interest to participate in service activities.
- 7. Harmonizing positive thoughts, words and actions.
- 8. Developing respect and regard toward, Indian Culture and way of life.
- 9. Uploading reverence for parents, elders & dignity to all individuals.
This school is English Medium, co-educational, residential and affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. It consists of classes from PNR to XII. The syllabus and text books followed in the school are those prescribed and recommended by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
The school has large building in the school premises. The huge hostel building has the capacity to provide lodging & delicious hygienic food facilities to a large number of students.
Arcadian Public School close to natural landscape is far from the hustle and bustle of the crowded city life. In the surrounding area of the school there is lot of greenry. It is located at Yamuna Expressway Bajna Cut Naujheel – Bajna road, Mathura (U.P.). It is free from any type of pollution and here pupils can enjoy fresh atmosphere.